Borderlands 2 Profile.bin

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Approved
Connection
I downloaded this with [SAVE FILES] Level 50 Saves 2.0 and since that i am getting "Connection lost from Steam server".

Any ideas whats the problem ?
I first tried this: connection lost; than i tried other one: same problem. And even if i put back my own files i get connection lost ?
I checked VAC but nothing, i am not banned and i am even protected by Steam Guard.
Any help ?
Quote Originally Posted by Maki711 View Post
I downloaded this with this http://www.mpgh.net/forum/658-border...ves-2-0-a.html and since that i am getting "Connection lost from Steam server".

Any ideas whats the problem ?
I first tried this: connection lost; than i tried other one: same problem. And even if i put back my own files i get connection lost ?
I checked VAC but nothing, i am not banned and i am even protected by Steam Guard.
Any help ?
Steam's doing maintenance right now.

Steam Users' Forums - View Single Post - Steam Downtime Announcementsⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by iDrift View Post
It has 255 Gold keys
Technically since its saved as a byte and seems to use 255 for something else... The max amount of Golden Keys is 254 :P

Not that I'm nit picking. Thanks for sharing.
THANKS!
2 questions though:
1. does it include mechromancer skins/heads?
2. does it include ALL heads?
cant paly co-op no more no vac ban though :s
Just tried to add this to my Save Data folder, and it didnt modify anything? I just made a copy of MY profile.bin, set it aside in my own folder, and then replaced mine with this one. Nothing happened?!

What do I do? Badass Rank didn't change, and neither did heads/skins.....
Quote Originally Posted by yourworstnightmare View Post
Just tried to add this to my Save Data folder, and it didnt modify anything? I just made a copy of MY profile.bin, set it aside in my own folder, and then replaced mine with this one. Nothing happened?!

What do I do? Badass Rank didn't change, and neither did heads/skins.....
Just use this profile editor --http://www.mpgh.net/forum/658-border...le-editor.html
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us