SB Injector v12

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
SB Injector v12
Hey GUys This Is ME Again Releasing My Injector {SB Injector v12}

Working on : Win 7 32bit = working
Win 7 64bit = working
win xp 32bit = working
Win xp 64bit = working
Win Vista 32bit = working
Win Vista 64bit = working



ScreenShot :


Visrus Scan : SB Injector v12.rar - Jotti's malware scan

https://www.virustotal.com/file/d369...67c9/analysis/

Please Approve :

@Hero
@Biesi
@Janitor

THANK ME
&
+rep
SB Injector v12_mpgh.net.rar557 KB · 899 downloads Scanning…
Clean..Nice..Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Clean..Nice..Approved.
thanx fo fast approve

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by karimhassan5 View Post
thx you we wating more

ty
/msg2short

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by seifeddinelimam View Post
THANKS <3
Urw <33
Not Working Here. Win764.
Quote Originally Posted by Verraz View Post
Not Working Here. Win764.
You must Run As Admin
Quote Originally Posted by sobasoba13 View Post
You must Run As Admin

I Know How To Deal With The Injector I'm Using. It's Not Working And There's No Pop Up. Fix Your Injector.
Quote Originally Posted by Verraz View Post
I Know How To Deal With The Injector I'm Using. It's Not Working And There's No Pop Up. Fix Your Injector.
yesss ....
Windows XP does not work.
(32 bit)
The menu is not opened.
Guys it'not my problem if you use mamo's hack then it's he's problem it's working with mine
NICE SIR... SIMPLE BUT COOL /rocks
Quote Originally Posted by jamescarl View Post
NICE SIR... SIMPLE BUT COOL /rocks
TY mate , I Appreciate That
doesnt work win 32x
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?