Red face[Preview]Gia's artworks UI mod

PollIs it good?
33 votes
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
[Preview]Gia's artworks UI mod
I guess I have to give UI modding a Shot again. so yeah, I'm starting from scratch(I deleted some of my UI PSD files, you know, the GC UI released in ******, and a bunch of others which I don't feel updating since "Leechers" rereleased them as their own)

Alright, the Previews

Login Background:


Server Background:


Channel Background:


Lobby Background:


Item Shop Background:


Inventory Background:




I Also tried editing the Scripts for Channel, and yes, it looked pretty cool.



I'm only doing this on my free time though, since I Flunked my subjects on my 2nd year, and I decided to transfer school, so yeah, only few subjects got credited, and I'm back at 1st Year, haha. Anyways, stay tune and drop by the comments on what you think about this UI. I only tested the scripts and I'm not finished on the buttons yet.

I recently Got hacked, I'll see if GC's Support team can retrieve it ASAP. GL to me

Positive comments can give me motivation ^_^
They look absolutely sick
THEY LOOK AWESOME!!!
can't w8 for diz! thnx in advanced kip rockin d free world\m/
Quote Originally Posted by mcqueking View Post
can't w8 for diz! thnx in advanced kip rockin d free world\m/
Quote Originally Posted by batangwar View Post
sir di pa po ba realese to sir ganda naman netong pang back ground sana sir matapos mo poh XD
opo nga sir.. ganda kac.. hahaha!!! can't wait
Quote Originally Posted by jamescarl View Post




opo nga sir.. ganda kac.. hahaha!!! can't wait
Tapos ko na ung sa Server at Channel ^_^

Mejo busy kase eh, Alam mo naman ang College Life
Quote Originally Posted by awit4ever View Post
Tapos ko na ung sa Server at Channel ^_^

Mejo busy kase eh, Alam mo naman ang College Life
HEHE KAYA PALA.. )
sir di pa po ba realese to sir ganda naman netong pang back ground sana sir matapos mo poh XD
ah kaya pala sir collage ka na pala kaya pa la ang galing ng art mo ahahhaah more power sir kailan ba ma rerelease yan sir

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

sir ano po ung poll para saan un
Quote Originally Posted by batangwar View Post
ah kaya pala sir collage ka na pala kaya pa la ang galing ng art mo ahahhaah more power sir kailan ba ma rerelease yan sir

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

sir ano po ung poll para saan un
Pinost ko lng para malaman kung Okay sa Taste nio ^_^
sir kailan ba deadline ng post mo
Quote Originally Posted by batangwar View Post
sir kailan ba deadline ng post mo
Ewan, busy eh, Di naman kase ako "Hardcore" na modder. ayaw pa magstart ng CF sa laptop ko, kaya di ko matest kng tama scripts ko.

Tapos na dedepress ako dahil may nakita ako na di ko dapat makita XD
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?