Bonds-Lighting

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Bonds-Lighting
LOOK GUYS THIS WAS MADE FOR LIGHTING TECHNIQUES! IS THE LIGHTING TECHNIQUE GOOD?/ I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE ACTUAL SIG.


no..................
Quote Originally Posted by coolbeans99 View Post
no..................
WTF?!?!?!? If your gonna comment comment correctly mothafucka!!!!


Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
It doesnt match whatsoever.
I was practicing Lighting i didnt give a shit about the other stuff did i do good light tactics?
pretty good

make the lighting wider outwards and make the other side of james's face darker than the other
Definatly.
























Not.

It doesnt match whatsoever.
I just have to ask, does everybody use that kind of text (clipping mask) at this forum?
I looked at 3 topics and all 3 had the same kind of text.


ONTOPIC:
Sorry It doesn't blend at all, try get the render and background be one image instead of
2 seperate like they are right now.
Smudging, using C4D's, brushing and many more methods could be used to get more flow and blending.

Regards,
Humper
What happened to the render o.o
wat render
LOOK GUYS THIS WAS MADE FOR LIGHTING TECHNIQUES! IS THE LIGHTING TECHNIQUE GOOD?/ I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE ACTUAL SIG.
No, the lighting u did was probably just outer glow and some other effect. Looks like shit with the bg.
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
No, the lighting u did was probably just outer glow and some other effect. Looks like shit with the bg.
You are wrong about the lighting i tried many many different techniques for it without outer glow what-so-ever. And i know that sig is terrible but the LIGHT!!!!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us