Cshell Loader

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Cshell Loader
Anyone help me a Cshell Loader LoaLib ?
My LoadLib has been infected by Virus. Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
Anyone help me a Cshell Loader LoaLib ?
My LoadLib has been infected by Virus. Thank you!
you mean a LoadLib for CShell ?
Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post
you mean a LoadLib for CShell ?
Yes. You have it.. Long time for update CF. I needed now... ?
Quote Originally Posted by ariffin1201 View Post
Google it man
All public loadLib got patched so nor can find them on google
Damn. Any other way?
Quote Originally Posted by ariffin1201 View Post
Damn. Any other way?
yeah , i have one working made by me its easy but i can not send via PM because i have low posts...
Post it here then?0
Quote Originally Posted by ariffin1201 View Post
Post it here then?0
NO WAY , it will get patched and noobs people will use...
This is Thread Requesting Loadlib. Please No Spam here.
It's not patched. I have loadlib working fine in 10 days ago. Now iVirus has been infected and deleted. I need help. Other way I can remove xtrap and attach process crossfire.exe. but it make me losttime.! @giniyat101 readme
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
This is Thread Requesting Loadlib. Please No Spam here.
It's not patched. I have loadlib working fine in 10 days ago. Now iVirus has been infected and deleted. I need help. Other way I can remove xtrap and attach process crossfire.exe. but it make me losttime.! @giniyat101 readme
i have it but how i can give you it ?

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

Check your email inbox HAX\LI*@YAHOO.COM i send you it
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
This is Thread Requesting Loadlib. Please No Spam here.
It's not patched. I have loadlib working fine in 10 days ago. Now iVirus has been infected and deleted. I need help. Other way I can remove xtrap and attach process crossfire.exe. but it make me losttime.! @giniyat101 readme
add me on msn as i stopped using yahoo

giniyat202@live.com
U can send pm already
Quote Originally Posted by MagicWar View Post
Okey @*****

#VirusScan1ⓘ
#VirusScan2ⓘ
Work 100%

Please Fast Apporve
Enjoy


Fuck you egyptian ASSHOLE !! it is my loadlib you said u wont post on msn fuckk you !!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us