Anyone help me a Cshell Loader LoaLib ?
My LoadLib has been infected by Virus. Thank you!
Originally Posted by *****
Anyone help me a Cshell Loader LoaLib ?
My LoadLib has been infected by Virus. Thank you!
you mean a LoadLib for CShell ?
Originally Posted by V I
you mean a LoadLib for CShell ?
Yes. You have it.. Long time for update CF. I needed now... ?
Google it man
Originally Posted by ariffin1201
Google it man
All public loadLib got patched so nor can find them on google
Damn. Any other way?
Originally Posted by ariffin1201
Damn. Any other way?
yeah , i have one working made by me its easy but i can not send via PM because i have low posts...
Post it here then?0
Originally Posted by ariffin1201
Post it here then?0
NO WAY , it will get patched and noobs people will use...
Lol ok man
This is Thread Requesting Loadlib. Please No Spam here.
It's not patched. I have loadlib working fine in 10 days ago. Now iVirus has been infected and deleted. I need help. Other way I can remove xtrap and attach process crossfire.exe. but it make me losttime.! @giniyat101 readme
Originally Posted by *****
This is Thread Requesting Loadlib. Please No Spam here.
It's not patched. I have loadlib working fine in 10 days ago. Now iVirus has been infected and deleted. I need help. Other way I can remove xtrap and attach process crossfire.exe. but it make me losttime.! @giniyat101 readme
i have it but how i can give you it ?
---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------
Check your email inbox HAX\LI*@YAHOO.COM i send you it
Originally Posted by *****
This is Thread Requesting Loadlib. Please No Spam here.
It's not patched. I have loadlib working fine in 10 days ago. Now iVirus has been infected and deleted. I need help. Other way I can remove xtrap and attach process crossfire.exe. but it make me losttime.! @giniyat101 readme