I got screwed.
Just bought the upgrade to Windows 8 Pro, downloaded and installed. (Super sexy and fast btw) Fully updated, downloaded all new compatible programs/games, personalized the new settings and life was going great until ... crossfire came.
IT'S NOT FUCKING SUPPORTED BY WINDOWS 8, SAME IS CFEU.
So now I am stuck with this OS (again sexy and fast), no way to get it to work before a new update which can take forever. Any suggestions? Anybody with the same problem?
Waiting for the patch is not an option, have a couple of ESL games in EU in a week plus the regular scrims. I can't get back to Windows 7 unless I format my PC which is a fucking joke if I have to backup +800 GBs. (Like seriously +_+)
Isn't a help thread really, just sharing and maybe suggestions
.
IT'S NOT FUCKING SUPPORTED BY WINDOWS 8, SAME IS CFEU.
So now I am stuck with this OS (again sexy and fast), no way to get it to work before a new update which can take forever. Any suggestions? Anybody with the same problem?
Waiting for the patch is not an option, have a couple of ESL games in EU in a week plus the regular scrims. I can't get back to Windows 7 unless I format my PC which is a fucking joke if I have to backup +800 GBs. (Like seriously +_+)
Isn't a help thread really, just sharing and maybe suggestions
.




