Thumbs upPatchedNew Bypass AVA (XIGNCODE.USA)

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
New Bypass AVA (XIGNCODE.USA)
~~Hi MPGH !~~

Here is one new ByPass for new Anti system cheats of A.V.A.

I propose it to you free of charge thus the persons which the veule downloads him(it) is the others not me offended not please.

To understand(include) better, thank you for looking at the video because I am not going to write a novel already that my Englishman is very bad x)


~~VirusScan~~

https://www.virustotal.com/file/898f...is/1352425702/
New ByPass A.V.A For MPGH.rar - Jotti's malware scan

I know that the virusTotal says that there are 6 viruses are my only old antiviruses and thus he says anything ^^.

~~Vidéo~~

Upload...

If you want thank me thank you for click the button Thanks
Lehyrus I FUCKING BEG YOU REPORT THIS AS VIRUS SPAM!

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

atleast give us people who solved this piece of shit some fucking credits...

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

me for spoiling it
DajZk <-- and him for spilling the trick out..
along with Lehsyrus...
It is I which is to create Bypass
Mhm..... looks suspicous
Quote Originally Posted by amuroray View Post
Mhm..... looks suspicous
I what does not include what you say
Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
I what does not include what you say
Can you please show how to bypass with this one?
Quote Originally Posted by amuroray View Post
Can you please show how to bypass with this one?
Yes my videos tells me to wait 10 hours of division(sharing):/while she(it) lasts only 2 minutes you will have the video tomorrow! Download not the bypass time(weather) which the video does not have was to create please.
Normally when something says it has a virus, it means it has a virus.
Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
Normally when something says it has a virus, it means it has a virus.
I love MPGH I am not going to give viruses of more antiviruses to quote are not thus known I you guaranteed that there is no virus it:/
Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
I love MPGH I am not going to give viruses of more antiviruses to quote are not thus known I you guaranteed that there is no virus it:/
Just for the record you didn't solve this... I did... I started spilling it out... then DajZk said what to do... then lehsyrus did it... then you just did what he did... put it in a fucking rar file and took the stupid credits....
Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
I love MPGH I am not going to give viruses of more antiviruses to quote are not thus known I you guaranteed that there is no virus it:/
Could you try writing your thoughts into more than one sentence? I feel dumber trying to understand what you're trying to say.
Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
Could you try writing your thoughts into more than one sentence? I feel dumber trying to understand what you're trying to say.
I agree with you man, this so called "bypass" feels unreal to me...
Total of 8 virus detections...
he seems legit look at his thanks, and remember that guy that found the new gun adder? How no one thought he was being serious?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us