QuestionVisual Basic .NET [D3D Menu]

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Visual Basic .NET [D3D Menu]
How I Can Make D3D Menu With Visual Basic .Net

I Using Visual Basic 2012


Help Me

Game : Wolfteam

I Want Topmost in Wolfteam
Quote Originally Posted by 'Quarentine View Post
How I Can Make D3D Menu With Visual Basic .Net

I Using Visual Basic 2012


Help Me

Game : Wolfteam

I Want Topmost in Wolfteam
you cant. with some work you could make a menu that works and acts just like a visual basic program.
take a look at CA section at menu bases. no need for spoon feeding. you can figure out the rest
Quote Originally Posted by speedforyou View Post

you cant. with some work you could make a menu that works and acts just like a visual basic program.
take a look at CA section at menu bases. no need for spoon feeding. you can figure out the rest
Pretty much sums it up.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


Pretty much sums it up.
Except that you can write a D3D menu in VB.NET. It'll just be a lot shitter performance-wise and code-wise than doing it properly in C++.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Except that you can write a D3D menu in VB.NET. It'll just be a lot shittier performance-wise and code-wise than doing it properly in C++.
i remember someone doing this about a year for CA. i remember they just stopped working on it because they where having so many issues.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Except that you can write a D3D menu in VB.NET. It'll just be a lot shitter performance-wise and code-wise than doing it properly in C++.
You can do anything with anything. IT doesn't mean it should be done. (You are not telling me anything new)
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


You can do anything with anything. IT doesn't mean it should be done. (You are not telling me anything new)
Ah yes, yet you said you can't do it. I'm merely pointing out that you can; not that you should
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Ah yes, yet you said you can't do it. I'm merely pointing out that you can; not that you should
I quoted with "pretty much" jason.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


I quoted with "pretty much" jason.
Well seeing as what I said was diametrically opposite to what he was saying, yet he "summed it up" (in your words), I assumed you also agreed with him.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Well seeing as what I said was diametrically opposite to what he was saying, yet he "summed it up" (in your words), I assumed you also agreed with him.
Your point being? I agree in the fact that it is just not efficient. Period. Why even bother with the rest.

Everyone already know that you are awesome, this is just not necessary.
Well, Thats almost like impossible. Learn c++ or start coding in AutoIt, you can make a menu without a hook..
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us