DetectedMPGH.NET D3D Menu

Posts 1–15 of 132 · Page 1 of 9
MPGH.NET D3D Menu
Since I won't be around for a while, I decided I'd do you guys a favor and release this before I go.

I hope you guys enjoy it, I put alot of time and dedication into it.
Thank qmaoinx as well, he's been a huge help for this section just as much as I have.



Features:
D3D Hacks
Chams(Shows Players Through Walls, 1 Color For Showing, 1 Color Behind)
Wallhack(Shows Players Through The Wall, No Colors)
Glass Walls(ASUS Wallhack)
Player Wireframe(Adds A Wireframe To Your Player)
Full Wireframe(Wireframes Whole Map)
No Fog(Removes Fog From All Maps)
Crosshair(Err.....Crosshair)
Options
Move Menu(Moves Your Menu To Your Desired Position)
Save Menu(Saves Features On The Menu)
Load Menu(Loads Saved Features On The Menu)
Reset Menu(Turns All Features Off)
Info
FPS(Shows Frames Per Second)
Time(Shows Time Of Day)
Date(Shows Date)

Credits:
Me
qmaoinx

Notes: Make sure you don't have outside programs such as Xfire, Fraps, Teamspeak, or anything useless open, as they're known to cause crashes.
Also, make sure you have directx up to date and any files needed.

Bugs: The menu may disappear for about 5 seconds, along with the crosshair, but will return shortly every once in a while. Any other bugs, please report them here along with your Operating System and bit type.

VirusTotalⓘ
Jottiⓘ

EDIT: Re added attachment, and got new scans.
MPGH.NET D3D Menu.rarattachment deleted · 2,799 downloads before removal
Nice job.
Good job! Keep it up
When do you think you'll be back?
Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
Good job! Keep it up
When do you think you'll be back?
Sometime after the 3rd, and then I'll surprise you guys with something else
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post


Sometime after the 3rd, and then I'll surprise you guys with something else
Can't wait to see that
Good Job man
Nice job Jamal.
ohhhhh thats soooo cool best hack in this section for a while cant wait to see wut ya suprise is when u come back

whats the hotkey for the menu ? insert ?
Quote Originally Posted by vinciking100 View Post
ohhhhh thats soooo cool best hack in this section for a while cant wait to see wut ya suprise is when u come back

whats the hotkey for the menu ? insert ?
Yep, menukey is insert.
If it injects properly it should popup and say "MenuKey: Insert" and link to my profile.

Hope you guys have fun.
@Liz
@Jabuuty671
@Toxin
@Dave84311
Nice Job . .
Wow! Nice release. Thank you Jamal. xD

@Liz Approve please
Makin hacks for everything @FUKO
Good job.
Thanks everyone, just wait until it gets approved.
wtf why does it take for ever that something gets approved...
Posts 1–15 of 132 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us