Speed hack(Only in Ghost mode)
Hi guys, today i gonna release the speed hack.But, speed hack only work in ghost mode(Human)...
See in HD better...
0=Rend Reset
6=Rend Blend
7=Rend Bone
8=Rend Skin
9=Rend Bound
I=Decoration(7 work in ghost mode but 2 work in other)(On)
J=Decoration(off)
U=Speed hack(Only Work in Ghost Mode)
X=Behind View (Off)
Y=God Mode(1sec)
Z=Behind View(On)
Up=God Mode(On)
Down=God Mode(Off)
F10=Change Team
F11=Disconnect
Virus Scan:
VirusTotal
Virusscan.jotti
Credits:
@Nikky9553(I found this code myself...)
@Blitz
Approve?
====================================MUMMY HACK====================================
For those who love to play mummy mode, i found a new code for mummy in MAT.
It can let you invisible but only when you are mummy.
Here the code...
And here the proofs...
Before hack

After hack

And I already tested, nobody can see you!
IMPORTANT!!!
Dont die when you invisible...MAT Auto Close
Credits:
@Nikky9553
See in HD better...
Click This For Hotkeys
0=Rend Reset
6=Rend Blend
7=Rend Bone
8=Rend Skin
9=Rend Bound
I=Decoration(7 work in ghost mode but 2 work in other)(On)
J=Decoration(off)
U=Speed hack(Only Work in Ghost Mode)
X=Behind View (Off)
Y=God Mode(1sec)
Z=Behind View(On)
Up=God Mode(On)
Down=God Mode(Off)
F10=Change Team
F11=Disconnect
Virus Scan:
VirusTotal
Virusscan.jotti
Credits:
@Nikky9553(I found this code myself...)
@Blitz
Approve?
====================================MUMMY HACK====================================
For those who love to play mummy mode, i found a new code for mummy in MAT.
It can let you invisible but only when you are mummy.
Here the code...
Code:
KFXSetPB 22
Before hack

After hack

And I already tested, nobody can see you!

IMPORTANT!!!
Dont die when you invisible...MAT Auto Close

Credits:
@Nikky9553


Give me the link!!!

