Speed hack(Only in Ghost mode)

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
Speed hack(Only in Ghost mode)
Hi guys, today i gonna release the speed hack.But, speed hack only work in ghost mode(Human)...


See in HD better...

 
Click This For Hotkeys

0=Rend Reset
6=Rend Blend
7=Rend Bone
8=Rend Skin
9=Rend Bound
I=Decoration(7 work in ghost mode but 2 work in other)(On)
J=Decoration(off)
U=Speed hack(Only Work in Ghost Mode)
X=Behind View (Off)
Y=God Mode(1sec)
Z=Behind View(On)
Up=God Mode(On)
Down=God Mode(Off)
F10=Change Team
F11=Disconnect



Virus Scan:
VirusTotal
Virusscan.jotti

Credits:
@Nikky9553(I found this code myself...)

@Blitz
Approve?


====================================MUMMY HACK====================================
For those who love to play mummy mode, i found a new code for mummy in MAT.
It can let you invisible but only when you are mummy.
Here the code...
Code:
KFXSetPB 22
And here the proofs...
Before hack

After hack


And I already tested, nobody can see you!
IMPORTANT!!!
Dont die when you invisible...MAT Auto Close

Credits:
@Nikky9553
User_mpgh.net.rar18 KB · 1,109 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by Nikky9553 View Post
Hi guys, today i gonna release the speed hack.But, speed hack only work in ghost mode(Human)...

 
Click This For Hotkeys
0=Rend Reset
6=Rend Blend
7=Rend Bone
8=Rend Skin
9=Rend Bound
I=Decoration(7 work in ghost mode but 2 work in other)(On)
J=Decoration(off)
U=Speed hack(Only Work in Ghost Mode)
X=Behind View (Off)
Y=God Mode(1sec)
Z=Behind View(On)
Up=God Mode(On)
Down=God Mode(Off)
F10=Change Team
F11=Disconnect



Virus Scan:
VirusTotalⓘ
Virusscan.jottiⓘ

Credits:
@Nikky9553(I found this code myself...)


@Blitz
Approve?
Bro,good job!!
Can anyguy teach me to bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by xuan0503 View Post
Can anyguy teach me to bypass?
Dude,this no need bypass.
I will put Video later
repost
@XPS TEAM Has Post it yesterday
Quote Originally Posted by Uciha Aziz View Post
repost
@XPS TEAM Has Post it yesterday
Really? Why I didn't saw it?
Where the link? Give me the link!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Nikky9553 View Post
Hi guys, today i gonna release the speed hack.But, speed hack only work in ghost mode(Human)...

 
Click This For Hotkeys
0=Rend Reset
6=Rend Blend
7=Rend Bone
8=Rend Skin
9=Rend Bound
I=Decoration(7 work in ghost mode but 2 work in other)(On)
J=Decoration(off)
U=Speed hack(Only Work in Ghost Mode)
X=Behind View (Off)
Y=God Mode(1sec)
Z=Behind View(On)
Up=God Mode(On)
Down=God Mode(Off)
F10=Change Team
F11=Disconnect



Virus Scan:
VirusTotal
Virusscan.jotti

Credits:
@Nikky9553(I found this code myself...)


@Blitz
Approve?
Oh good joob! But I know it before
@Blitz approve it fast ! i wan to use it
Nice.
btw,someone have post it before.I think 1week before
how do you edit the user.ini so the hotkeys for the god mode can chg to b?
Nice bro and please approve me
Bro good job I like you appover? ><
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us