CoolHow To Play ROTMG on Your Android Phone!

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
How To Play ROTMG on Your Android Phone!
Ever thought it would be cool to play ROTMG on your phone? Maybe you have tried to play it and found out all you can is stand still and shoot?
Well heres 5 easy steps and how to play ROTMG on your Android phone! =)
1. Download Flash Game Box from the Google Play store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mZsYXNoYm94Il0.
2. If you are missing Adobe Flash then go to Adobe's archive and download the Flash Player for your phone.
http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...-versions.html
3. Install it.
4. Download a hexed .swf from MPGH. I highly recommend getting one with auto aim and auto nexus.
Alternatively you can go to rotmgs website and just grab the regular .swf file using Flash Game Box.
5. Map all of the keys you plan to use on the screen. I also recommend getting Hackers Keyboard.
6. Enjoy!!


Note:
Some phones lack RAM to play the game. I have Sony Xperia with 512 MB RAM and my phone plays it just fine on low graphics.
If thats the case you can still do some trading. For most people farming on the phone will not be an option.
Also if somebody could do me a favor and try out Smart SWF Player and GGDroid and play the game using those I would greatly appreciate it.
For some reason I cannot run those on my phone. The releases that they have out right now just say Force Close as soon as I start them.


Thanks for reading and have fun!! =)
Hey there i tried with SWF Player just now, they won't open up ROTMG and just show a [?] box.
However i got Flash Game Box and when i open up the downloaded ROTMG swf file, it just shows a [?] box too.
Anyway i am using Galaxy SIII.
Do you have the latest flash downloaded??
Well do you mean adobe flash player? If so, there is currently no adobe flash player for android because adobe purposely removed it.
If there other way?
Quote Originally Posted by nightackle View Post
Well do you mean adobe flash player? If so, there is currently no adobe flash player for android because adobe purposely removed it.
If there other way?
I've got the latest ics, and it's working.
just download this archive: Adobe Flash Player - Android App - Download - CHIP Handy Welt, and install the adobe_flash_player_ICS_11.1.115.27.apk on your mobile.
then you'll get the good old flash plugin back on your phone.
(you probably need to activate the "trust unknown applications" function on the phones settings)

This is actually possible to play on my desire Z. even got a keyboard on it

to the threadstarter: try to include the like i posted above for the people who have more recent mobile phones.
Quote Originally Posted by theross View Post
I've got the latest ics, and it's working.
just download this archive: Adobe Flash Player - Android App - Download - CHIP Handy Welt, and install the adobe_flash_player_ICS_11.1.115.27.apk on your mobile.
then you'll get the good old flash plugin back on your phone.
(you probably need to activate the "trust unknown applications" function on the phones settings)

This is actually possible to play on my desire Z. even got a keyboard on it

to the threadstarter: try to include the like i posted above for the people who have more recent mobile phones.
Well my SIII is 4.1.1 Jellybeanssssss.
oh mi god, just root your phone, i have an xperia Live with walkman with android 4.0.4 in custom rom, just root and download black mart, then get adobe from black mart
You have to downgrade to Icecream sandwich Android 4.0.3 to download flash player...
Damn i think i shall use my old SII to try it out then. Downgrading SII is piece of cake but i have too much stuffs on SIII to downgrade. Well thank you for all this tutorials.
Thank you thecross. I was just about to post the archive link for him untill I saw your message. You do not have to downgrade you just have to download from Adobe archive. The only reason I didnt post the link is because I thought that im the only one who didnt have Adobe Flash come standard.
But yea it is quite playable!! One thing Ill say though it is allot better when you have a phone with a physical keyboard, its pretty much computer like game play if you do.
I included the archive link for Flash Player in the tut now =)
Quote Originally Posted by SLIMak47 View Post
Thank you thecross. I was just about to post the archive link for him untill I saw your message. You do not have to downgrade you just have to download from Adobe archive. The only reason I didnt post the link is because I thought that im the only one who didnt have Adobe Flash come standard.
But yea it is quite playable!! One thing Ill say though it is allot better when you have a phone with a physical keyboard, its pretty much computer like game play if you do.
I included the archive link for Flash Player in the tut now =)
Well thanks for all this. I shall go try as instructed. Hopefully it works for my jellybean.
Quote Originally Posted by SLIMak47 View Post
Your welcome sir.
I hope more people like this. If enough people care then I can definitely redo this with pictures, links and make it a lot more thorough.
A decent amount of people have tablets that run android.
Amazon.com: FAVI Entertainment Wireless Keyboard (Built-in TouchPad/Laser Pointer) - Black: Electronics
A keyboard like that would be perfect for tablet ROTMG gaming. Also that keyboard will connect to a phone just the same!
Wow that keyboard is perfect and useful. Well i wish i could get a credit card, i'm not old enough for one yet. XD Well soon i'll get it.
And my parent wouldn't allow causes they are afraid of getting scammed. (Like wut the..)
black mart? and how does one root their phone?
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?