LightbulbPatched[BO2] +8 Singleplayer Campaign Trainer

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[BO2] +8 Singleplayer Campaign Trainer
Jorndel already released his one, with the addresses but heres my version of it. Since I couldn't play the game, I don't know all the values so seeing reports of "not working" wont be much of a surprise to me And as some say I cant use +8 since ammo is counted as one feature, well I can, it's my thread



Features:
  • Unlimited health, primary, secondary, lethal, tactical.
  • Freeze AI (it wont stop the AI but disable spawn).
  • Draw crosshair.
  • No Fog.


What version of the game is this for?
19.126.4

Why won't it work?
Just try to run the application as admin and it should work

Why cant I use super speed and super jump?
Because I didn't have time and will enable them in version 2.0 some otehr time

 
Additonal Info
File size: 288428 bytes
Filetype: Zip archive
MD5: e2793474760461efd38e664c322d7796
SHA1: 101eca0c1e1d16f429260c4da5d0bb927ae24adb


Virus scans...
Jotti's Malware Scanⓘ
Virus Totalⓘ

BO2 SP 19.126.4_mpgh.net.zip282 KB · 656 downloads Clean
/File Approved

And why the hell you scanned a image file?
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
/File Approved

And why the hell you scanned a image file?
Yeah I realized, the image had the same name as the hack so I mistakely scanned the wrong file in a hurry :/
And why do you copy my work?

Last time I will release addresses in public.

Great Job!
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
And why do you copy my work?

Last time I will release addresses in public.

Great Job!
Well, I had the game and could've found most of the address. But since it didn't work, so...
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
And why do you copy my work?

Last time I will release addresses in public.

Great Job!
Please don't stop releasing addresses! Very useful for me, and if you look at my old posts, I even give you credit!
Quote Originally Posted by zer0t3ch View Post
Please don't stop releasing addresses! Very useful for me, and if you look at my old posts, I even give you credit!
If he stops, Ill start
Typo in hack ... You dont even make sure everything is right ? "Freeze UI" is something ENTIRELY different then "Freeze AI"
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical
Since I couldn't play the game
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical
Well, I had the game. But since it didn't work.
Im lost in this


---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Typo in hack ... You dont even make sure everything is right ? "Freeze UI" is something ENTIRELY different then "Freeze AI"
Freeze user interface?
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post


Im lost in this


---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------



Freeze user interface?
umad? I couldn't play the game because it didn't work, in both ways I couldn't play even though I have the game

It's a spelling mistake, it's HAVE.

And AI - UI samething, you dont have to make a big deal out of it. Your also completely off-topic... why spam?
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
umad? I couldn't play the game because it didn't work, in both ways I couldn't play even though I have the game

It's a spelling mistake, it's HAVE.

And AI - UI samething, you dont have to make a big deal out of it. Your also completely off-topic... why spam?
AI - artificial intelligence
Freezing ai would make enemy bots stop moving/shooting

UI - user interface
Freezing ui would stop your hud from changing


Looking at the picture I was confused why this was even an option, now I realize it was a typo. They are very different things.
Quote Originally Posted by DiiSHoNoR View Post
AI - artificial intelligence
Freezing ai would make enemy bots stop moving/shooting

UI - user interface
Freezing ui would stop your hud from changing


Looking at the picture I was confused why this was even an option, now I realize it was a typo. They are very different things.
If you know what it means, then stfu Idgaf what it means at all...

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zer0t3ch View Post
Please don't stop releasing addresses! Very useful for me, and if you look at my old posts, I even give you credit!
So do I
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?