HelpPatterns For This

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Patterns For This
Hello EveryBody.
Have one help me Make this ? I have Crashed after make Patterns.
@giniyat101 or Otherone.

String in Pictures
I need Patterns for: 0x44D790

Code:
DWORD base = FindPattern(pShell, 0xFFFFFF, "\xB9\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x59\xC3\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\x6A\x04\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\xB9\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x59\xC3", "x????x????x????x????xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx????x????x????x????x????x????xx");

if (base)
{
    DWORD offset = *(DWORD*)(base+0x28); //offset = 0x1044D790
}
@*****
What's That string ltclientshell.defult for ?
Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post
What's That string ltclientshell.defult for ?
I'm using for:
TelePort Remote
No Fall Damage
Weapon Bug
No Reload
No Recoil
And Some Feature Hidded.
@giniyat101
Crashed.
Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post
What's That string ltclientshell.defult for ?
hehe it is the address for the lt client shell class
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
String in Pictures
I need Patterns for: 0x44D790
try this
Code:
void SearchPatterns(void)
{
	while (!IsGameReadyForHook())
	{
		Sleep(1000);
	}

	while(true)
	{

		dwCShellEntryPoint = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll" );
		dwCShellCodeSize = GetSizeofCode( "CShell.dll" );
		dwCShellCodeOffset = OffsetToCode( "CShell.dll" );

		DWORD Offset = FindPattern(dwCShellEntryPoint, dwCShellCodeSize, (PBYTE)"\x3D\x00\x00\x00\x00\x7C\xEE\x8B\x0D\x00\x00\x00\x00", "x????xxxx????");

		if(Offset)
		{
			Offset = *(PDWORD)(Offset+0x1);
			Writelog("#define Offset 0x%X",Offset-dwCShellEntryPoint);
		}
		ExitProcess(0);
	}
}
if you need full source PM me.. but detected to XTRAP
Quote Originally Posted by UTAN View Post
try this
Code:
void SearchPatterns(void)
{
	while (!IsGameReadyForHook())
	{
		Sleep(1000);
	}

	while(true)
	{

		dwCShellEntryPoint = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll" );
		dwCShellCodeSize = GetSizeofCode( "CShell.dll" );
		dwCShellCodeOffset = OffsetToCode( "CShell.dll" );

		DWORD Offset = FindPattern(dwCShellEntryPoint, dwCShellCodeSize, (PBYTE)"\x3D\x00\x00\x00\x00\x7C\xEE\x8B\x0D\x00\x00\x00\x00", "x????xxxx????");

		if(Offset)
		{
			Offset = *(PDWORD)(Offset+0x1);
			Writelog("#define Offset 0x%X",Offset-dwCShellEntryPoint);
		}
		ExitProcess(0);
	}
}
if you need full source PM me.. but detected to XTRAP
I need FindPatterns. Not for Address Logger.
that's good findpattern
try:

while( offset == NULL )
{
offset = FindPattern....
}

Can Work...
Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
try:

while( offset == NULL )
{
offset = FindPattern....
}

Can Work...
@XarutoUsoCrack

I has maked like ur mean but very LAG.
that just the Base Player ESP *(DWORD*) Tks me if it can help you
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?