ExclamationSynchron Theme

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
/bump no one like dis?
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
/bump no one like dis?
Hello,

I like your themes, and I really wish to use them.
However I don't know how to, as I have never tried using custom themes before.

I posted on your other thread, but did not receive any reply from anyone.
I hope you can provide some brief instructions on how to use custom themes ?

Thanks,
leejw29
Quote Originally Posted by leejw29 View Post
Hello,

I like your themes, and I really wish to use them.
However I don't know how to, as I have never tried using custom themes before.

I posted on your other thread, but did not receive any reply from anyone.
I hope you can provide some brief instructions on how to use custom themes ?

Thanks,
leejw29
1) Open Project
2) right click project folder in map explorer
3) "add"
4) existing item
5) select theme.vb
6) debug
7) you can find custom controls in the toolbox

to OP: pretty sexy
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


1) Open Project
2) right click project folder in map explorer
3) "add"
4) existing item
5) select theme.vb
6) debug
7) you can find custom controls in the toolbox

to OP: pretty sexy
Thanks for your reply.

That's exactly what I did. It worked for other themes that I downloaded from other sites, but his themes doesn't work for me.
Thanks BiESi I will make a video on how to install custom themes.
Same as that, make a new class > and paste it in And Build Solution.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Same as that, make a new class > and paste it in And Build Solution.
So basically just add both of them in and build ?
Quote Originally Posted by leejw29 View Post
So basically just add both of them in and build ?
You can also add the theme base to the theme file - no need to create a second one
Nice Theme, perfect.
Great job.
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


You can also add the theme base to the theme file - no need to create a second one
I like to keep mine organized so, I create a different one.

Quote Originally Posted by 'SmoLL View Post
Nice Theme, perfect.
Great job.
Thanks.
Looks very nice bro, Good job.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us