my menu
my menu
Fix the Photo...
idk if this is an advertisment or outside links .... ? @Janitor
Fix the screeniesDear Hau,
I can say. You are my bad friend. Today, i cant believe anyone. But. I dont care about you. Let do what you think true. Dont lie me again. I hate bad friend. Remember, you are not young to kidding. You have a wife. Remember that. And nerver contact me again.
I can say. You are my bad friend. Today, i cant believe anyone. But. I dont care about you. Let do what you think true. Dont lie me again. I hate bad friend. Remember, you are not young to kidding. You have a wife. Remember that. And nerver contact me again.
no advise ?!
---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------
this hack from an other website. he just use it
---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------
this hack from an other website. he just use it
O,o We can't see the picture :O
Re-Design not maked. Just you remember. You have not enought skill for Make an own MENU 

u make that hack? so why u not release it?
Hmm. And i know. Hook is mine. And D3D is H L B O T 's. Fuck my friend ==!
i hook for cfna with xtrap 5410
this is for cfvn xtrap 5110
---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------
there is base for menu ! the most important here is how to hook !
---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------
why dont you code your menu ! why did u use topblast base !!!!!
this is for cfvn xtrap 5110
---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------
there is base for menu ! the most important here is how to hook !
---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------
why dont you code your menu ! why did u use topblast base !!!!!
This thread is closed for replies.









