ExclamationFinding Nemo

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Finding Nemo
Rate please::



Edited Version:


Another Version with more bubbles:


Darker:


Resources::






I just realized how bad this render is
lighting is perfect

10/10
Nice job. Indeed looks cool with the light. 10/10
Thanks guys :O

Keep commenting
I like that one, great light, good job...
did you get a render or just a whole picture?
Quote Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
did you get a render or just a whole picture?
Its a render and a reef stock :O
It's great, but why? And, I already found Nemo: He was delicious.
Ohh this one is really pretty. I agree lighting is great and the text fits nicely. ^^ <3
I put a lot of small detail into this
fuck!! Ryguy where the hell you get ur fonts????
Ryguy font: Dobkin
Finding Nemo font: Verdana

The dobkin one is from a text resource pack i downloaded, check the stickied thread on the graphics forum :O
lostcausejr i love your sig with the clown lol i rofled at it
Looks great, i just hate that crap quality of the render. The out side line thing is all pixilezed. :/
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us