LightbulbLearn how to create Hack for B02

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Learn how to create Hack for B02
Sorry for my ignorance.
I would like to learn how to create hacks for call of duty 2, even simple projects, but at least learn the basics to create issues, if someone teaches me how good I would also be willing to pay.
I would love if someone willing to contact me.

Thank you for listening.
Name: Jørn (Jorndel)
Age: 17
From: Norway (For TimeZone)


Languages I know: C# (Main), VB (Never use)
How I would rate myself: (C#) Okay, not best. But I can code :P

Do I have any experience hacking?
Yes, I have made hacks for MW3 and BO2. (I did GSC modding in MW2)

Have you taught people before?
Yes, very very many people.

Do I take money for teaching?
No, but you're free to do so if wanted.


Anything I should tell you?
Well, if I'm to teach you. I will not just teach you how to hack and that's it.
I will focus on basic understanding of the language. Then we can talk hacks.

My ways of teaching have been designed by myself, and I have done it much so. I learn while my "students" learn :P


Note:
I will be using TeamViewer. So you must have that.
I will NOT type so much, so that means. You would have to voice chat.
(Skype is the best option here)


Now, it's up to you
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Name: Jørn (Jorndel)
Age: 17
From: Norway (For TimeZone)


Languages I know: C# (Main), VB (Never use)
How I would rate myself: (C#) Okay, not best. But I can code :P

Do I have any experience hacking?
Yes, I have made hacks for MW3 and BO2. (I did GSC modding in MW2)

Have you taught people before?
Yes, very very many people.

Do I take money for teaching?
No, but you're free to do so if wanted.


Anything I should tell you?
Well, if I'm to teach you. I will not just teach you how to hack and that's it.
I will focus on basic understanding of the language. Then we can talk hacks.

My ways of teaching have been designed by myself, and I have done it much so. I learn while my "students" learn :P


Note:
I will be using TeamViewer. So you must have that.
I will NOT type so much, so that means. You would have to voice chat.
(Skype is the best option here)


Now, it's up to you
Hope this isn't against the rules, but /thanks for the sexy info! <3
Quote Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post
Hope this isn't against the rules, but /thanks for the sexy info! <3
lol, what are you going to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


lol, what are you going to do with it?

It's very organized, that's why I'm thanking you for using proper grammar and making it look neat... Sorry if I seemed like a creeper.
Yeah, there is a ton of people here that are willing to teach you. I was able to make my first aimbot + chams for Combat Arms because of these guys. Unfortunately I never got around to learning how to make them for COD
Name: Andrea (Angiolucci)

Age: 23

Languages I know: Italian, English (not good), Spanish (no good)

Do I have any experience hacking? No, I'm ignorant but willing xD

Have you taught people before? No, never

I have to give money for education? I am willing to do so


Note:

My name is Andrea, but I am a man (in Italy this name used for males)
I learn fast, they are almost always available, and very willing to learn.
Why you post that?

I was just informing you about myself.
In case you wanted me to teach you :P
Well, I informed on me, so you know I'm not a serial killer xD
I'd like to learn from you to do hack, if you want we agree.
Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
Well, I informed on me, so you know I'm not a serial killer xD
I'd like to learn from you to do hack, if you want we agree.
It's all up to you. (Just, I will go soon. And will be back later on :P)

It's so "late". Been up all night X,x


If you want my help & teaching.
Add me on Skype: jorndel.mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


It's all up to you. (Just, I will go soon. And will be back later on :P)

It's so "late". Been up all night X,x


If you want my help & teaching.
Add me on Skype: jorndel.mpgh
Request already made
Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
Request already made
No Request Arrived. (Invalid State, Skype was Slow)

Let me know yours.
And then, later today.


We can hack


Anyone else want to join in?
(I will not focus on others, so you would just be watching :P)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


No Request Arrived. (Invalid State, Skype was Slow)

Let me know yours.
And then, later today.


We can hack


Anyone else want to join in?
(I will not focus on others, so you would just be watching :P)
Would we be learning C# or the actual part of finding addresses/pointers (maybe?) or both? or would you just learn VB and teach it to us at the same time? :3

I don't really need to be taught, but would like to know ^^.
Quote Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post
Would we be learning C# or the actual part of finding addresses/pointers (maybe?) or both? or would you just learn VB and teach it to us at the same time? :3

I don't really need to be taught, but would like to know ^^.
Well, to start with.
OFC we would learn the basics OF C#.
(As I already stated in my "neat" post above :P)

Then we look on addresses and some stuff like that
(It all comes to what I can do, and what he want to learn )
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us