AngrySolved.::Learn How To Create Hack [Help]::.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
.::Learn How To Create Hack [Help]::.
Hi Guys
How Are You Today ?
Hope To Be Fine

I Want To Know How To Create A Hack,Injector,Spam Tool For CrossFire
I Don't Know Any About Programming
I Hope To Help Me

Thx Alot
1st thing you should do before learning anything about crossfire hack is learning the basics of programming (C++).

Example for a spam tool coded in cb.net

Code:
Private Sub Start(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        My.Settings.Message = Textbox1.Text
        My.Computer.Keyboard.SendKeys(My.Settings.Message)
Sub End
Thats how vb.net looks like ...
So I Must Learn C++ First Then Learn VB.Net
So Where Can I Learn C++ And How To Create Hacks For CF
Thanks For Your Help ^.^
Quote Originally Posted by egynono View Post
So I Must Learn C++ First Then Learn VB.Net
So Where Can I Learn C++ And How To Create Hacks For CF
Thanks For Your Help ^.^
u can buy a book on C++
Learn VB.Net Or C++ as u like.. get books and learn from it
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us