help finding the program and how to create hacks

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
help finding the program and how to create hacks
Hello everyone, sorry if this post is misplaced on the web site but I'm new and I know a lot about you lol.

Well then as much as you do not see the web, I would like if I could spend some link that explains how to create hacks, since I like to learn as we walk in these times of hacks floguillos something good xD.

Also if I could pass a link to the c + + and c #, the latter the c # I find it but when I try to open a new project I jump an application error invalid and did not understand that I have put the license etc.

Well ask for help for these little things (I hope not disturb)

and again sorry for placing this post if it is not here, as I said .. I'm new
Greetings, Wise
lol i would love to help ya but gotta get some lessons first lmao
Thank you all soon I hope to create my own hacks for this great community, a greeting.
Question answered, good luck..

/Closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?