[Help]Finding the Hans211 base..

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
[Help]Finding the Hans211 base..
I searched everywhere to find the Hans211 base on google and here and ... I founded nothing about it....

I was wondering if someone could send me a link about it... thanks for your regard

The only one I got is totaly basic.. nothing on it
Where'd you find it? Can you PM me a link?
I got the one of a another game.... i wanna the one for CA -.-
Quote Originally Posted by God601 View Post
I got the one of a another game.... i wanna the one for CA -.-
ask TopBlast lol

and i didn't know that there was one specifically made for CA
Quote Originally Posted by swatfx View Post
ask TopBlast lol

and i didn't know that there was one specifically made for CA
there isnt unless there one out there i dont know about
he misunderstanding when i told him..
err try youtube maybe? but keep on trucking
I need this too since everybody is using hans base. I wanna see what's it about.
The Hans base you got is the one with 4 files only?

4 headers and 5 .cpp ?
I can upload but its not for Exactly combat arms its for OP7 i think
Hans base is not made for combat arms, but it if you manage to fix it, it will work.

Ask iopop9, he has the base.
Hans base is not made for combat arms, but it if you manage to fix it, it will work.

Ask iopop9, he has the base.
Did he got the one for CA or the one for every game?
Quote Originally Posted by God601 View Post
Did he got the one for CA or the one for every game?
Combat Arms.
request close now and thanks a lots Zoom

ps : I made Thanks for you
God can you give it to me?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?