DayZ Need Cd Key Changer Source Code

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
DayZ Need Cd Key Changer Source Code
Can someone give me dayz source code ?
Quote Originally Posted by fwsefwsgrgwhergr View Post
Umm Cant Find The Right
The bottom one is C#
Doesnt Work On visual studio 2012 On console Project
Quote Originally Posted by xGTx View Post
The bottom one is C#
Quote Originally Posted by fwsefwsgrgwhergr View Post
Doesnt Work On visual studio 2012 On console Project
ConsoleApplication Not Windows Form Application

It looks like a CMD when you run it.
Yeah I tried But Do I need Remove This From The new Project Module Module1

Sub Main()

End Sub

End Module
Quote Originally Posted by xGTx View Post
ConsoleApplication Not Windows Form Application

It looks like a CMD when you run it.
Umm I Pasted The Coded It Found Too much Errors
Quote Originally Posted by xGTx View Post
ConsoleApplication Not Windows Form Application

It looks like a CMD when you run it.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us