help memory address
Hello,
so i am a beginner in c++ , i have create my wallhacks... But now i would change the memory address with my DLL but that don't work
...
I have try somethings but i have a questions...
First how change the memory address ?
How display the value of memory address in messagebox ?
i try something like that :
The game crash
don't work...
And i saw some source code for hacks
I don't understand this line... What is this ? And what is 0x20 ?
And my last question is how you get address memory ? I use ida pro... It's good ? I know i have so many question but i want to know so please answer me thanks.
so i am a beginner in c++ , i have create my wallhacks... But now i would change the memory address with my DLL but that don't work
...I have try somethings but i have a questions...
First how change the memory address ?
How display the value of memory address in messagebox ?
i try something like that :
Code:
*(int*)0x000 = 0;
Code:
char* ptr = (char*)address; *ptr = "nouvelle valeur";
And i saw some source code for hacks
Code:
*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)SpeedHack) + 0x20) = 0x46A29CE8;
And my last question is how you get address memory ? I use ida pro... It's good ? I know i have so many question but i want to know so please answer me thanks.

