Zombies Address code for equipment?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Zombies Address code for equipment?
Hi does anyone know what or how to find the code for the build-able equipment such as turbines and shields. im using ollydbg but i dont know what i should search for sine im not sure what they are considered. i thought maybe changing the address for player_sustainammo value to 1 would work but that doesnt work. any suggestions or help please
Quote Originally Posted by rossida View Post
Hi does anyone know what or how to find the code for the build-able equipment such as turbines and shields. im using ollydbg but i dont know what i should search for sine im not sure what they are considered. i thought maybe changing the address for player_sustainammo value to 1 would work but that doesnt work. any suggestions or help please
Well, you can find it in-game using cheat engine.




Look at the memory view near your weapons.
There you should be able to track something down
there are so many codes... x(
Quote Originally Posted by rossida View Post
there are so many codes... x(


That's strange...
I wonder why it don't stand like:


Health -> 64 00 00 00 64
64 = Your Health Value. (Hack this for God Mode)


But, It would be great tho
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post




That's strange...
I wonder why it don't stand like:


Health -> 64 00 00 00 64
64 = Your Health Value. (Hack this for God Mode)


But, It would be great tho
so are u saying to start with unknow value then pick up turbine and search for increase by 1 and then drop it and search decrease by 1 and continue until its narrowed down and i find the code?
Quote Originally Posted by rossida View Post
so are u saying to start with unknow value then pick up turbine and search for increase by 1 and then drop it and search decrease by 1 and continue until its narrowed down and i find the code?
I don't know.
I haven't tested it fully :P

But, there are values changing for it. That there is
You won't be able to find it because it's handled via GSC, not the game's engine.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
You won't be able to find it because it's handled via GSC, not the game's engine.
I don't think that the parts you're holding is managed by the GSC :S
But, I don't know :P
(Haven't taken time to look at the .ff files yet)
Quote Originally Posted by Xtranger View Post
hello all ,

all adress for equipment 8 player

MPGH - LINK
And so?
You didn't give any answers to us here.
Useless....
I'm French and I have trouble with English , I misread I thought it was the question , Sorry
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us