I heard that there is chams working for blackshot now. I would like to have it. Can someone please release it? Or send it to my email, mcdagaro01@outlook.com.
Thanks
Originally Posted by webcam723
I heard that there is chams working for blackshot now. I would like to have it. Can someone please release it? Or send it to my email, mcdagaro01@outlook.com.
Thanks
LoL....... jsut wait someone to release it
The tutorial so hard to understand -.-
Originally Posted by Sky_____
The tutorial so hard to understand -.-
can u give me the link to the files and the tutorial can?
or can u send me the chams hack file and send me tutorial link at mcdagaro01@outlook.com or just reply it here
Originally Posted by webcam723
can u give me the link to the files and the tutorial can?
or can u send me the chams hack file and send me tutorial link at mcdagaro01@outlook.com or just reply it here
Just find the thread in this forum
Originally Posted by Sky_____
Just find the thread in this forum
exactly i cant find the thread. thats why i need u guys to reply me with the link to the thread