Request for chams

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Request for chams
I heard that there is chams working for blackshot now. I would like to have it. Can someone please release it? Or send it to my email, mcdagaro01@outlook.com.

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by webcam723 View Post
I heard that there is chams working for blackshot now. I would like to have it. Can someone please release it? Or send it to my email, mcdagaro01@outlook.com.

Thanks
LoL....... jsut wait someone to release it
The tutorial so hard to understand -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Sky_____ View Post
The tutorial so hard to understand -.-
can u give me the link to the files and the tutorial can?

or can u send me the chams hack file and send me tutorial link at mcdagaro01@outlook.com or just reply it here
Quote Originally Posted by webcam723 View Post
can u give me the link to the files and the tutorial can?

or can u send me the chams hack file and send me tutorial link at mcdagaro01@outlook.com or just reply it here
Just find the thread in this forum
Quote Originally Posted by Sky_____ View Post
Just find the thread in this forum
exactly i cant find the thread. thats why i need u guys to reply me with the link to the thread
Someone will released it. Just wait.
Closed/
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us