does anyone have a super jump available for public thats undetected?
If it's available for the public, it's gonna be detected. -.-
ah, could anyone think about making a super jump with no fall damage? please it would be much appreciated.
jump and scan... keep repeating that over and over again...
change the value to 2000 and you'll be all the way in the air...
get a gps hack to get no fall damage...
Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee
jump and scan... keep repeating that over and over again...
change the value to 2000 and you'll be all the way in the air...
get a gps hack to get no fall damage...
I dunno why but every time I scan they catch me!!!
probably it's only my fault, but how can I find a "step by step" tutorial for scanning??
I feel so n00b 4 this question... >.<
you have a detected cheat engine...
Originally Posted by FeX
I dunno why but every time I scan they catch me!!!
probably it's only my fault, but how can I find a "step by step" tutorial for scanning??
I feel so n00b 4 this question... >.<
well i am a noob, and i'll go ahead and ask anyway, how do i scan? lol
press the scan button -.-
on what...?
on the memory editor...
Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee
you have a detected cheat engine...
And how can I know if I have a detected (or not) cheat engine?
(thx for the patiance...)
Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee
on the memory editor...
is there tuts on how to do all that cuz i have no idea