super jump?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
super jump?
does anyone have a super jump available for public thats undetected?
If it's available for the public, it's gonna be detected. -.-
ah, could anyone think about making a super jump with no fall damage? please it would be much appreciated.
jump and scan... keep repeating that over and over again...
change the value to 2000 and you'll be all the way in the air...

get a gps hack to get no fall damage...
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
jump and scan... keep repeating that over and over again...
change the value to 2000 and you'll be all the way in the air...

get a gps hack to get no fall damage...
I dunno why but every time I scan they catch me!!!
probably it's only my fault, but how can I find a "step by step" tutorial for scanning??
I feel so n00b 4 this question... >.<
you have a detected cheat engine...
Quote Originally Posted by FeX View Post
I dunno why but every time I scan they catch me!!!
probably it's only my fault, but how can I find a "step by step" tutorial for scanning??
I feel so n00b 4 this question... >.<
well i am a noob, and i'll go ahead and ask anyway, how do i scan? lol
press the scan button -.-
on what...?
on the memory editor...
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
you have a detected cheat engine...
And how can I know if I have a detected (or not) cheat engine?

(thx for the patiance...)
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
on the memory editor...
is there tuts on how to do all that cuz i have no idea
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?