Requesting Avatar

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Requesting Avatar
Looking for someone to create me a bad ass Aku Avatar with the dimensions of 200x250!

Looking for multiple version so I can have a broad selection.
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Looking for someone to create me a bad ass Aku Avatar with the dimensions of 200x250!

Looking for multiple version so I can have a broad selection.

"Revive" avatar.................in Aussie style (sinister)...................game style...............back to life............ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Looking for someone to create me a bad ass Aku Avatar with the dimensions of 200x250!

Looking for multiple version so I can have a broad selection.
I can make one for you. Hold on, I got it finished this weekend!
Quote Originally Posted by Amnardo View Post
I can make one for you. Hold on, I got it finished this weekend!
Swell! ……
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Looking for someone to create me a bad ass Aku Avatar with the dimensions of 200x250!

Looking for multiple version so I can have a broad selection.
Just a aku avatar, you don't have any other specifications?
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Just a aku avatar, you don't have any other specifications?
No, I don't have any other specifications because I want to see how far the can imagine something and implement it! Give all the specifications is like give cake to a child, it makes it too easy!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


No, I don't have any other specifications because I want to see how far the can imagine something and implement it! Give all the specifications is like give cake to a child, it makes it too easy!
Alrighty if you say so.
Only Donate Got This Service.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?