Looking for someone to create me a bad ass Aku Avatar with the dimensions of 200x250!
Looking for multiple version so I can have a broad selection.
Originally Posted by Justin
Looking for someone to create me a bad ass Aku Avatar with the dimensions of 200x250!
Looking for multiple version so I can have a broad selection.
"Revive" avatar.................in Aussie style (sinister)...................game style...............back to life............ideas?
Originally Posted by Justin
Looking for someone to create me a bad ass Aku Avatar with the dimensions of 200x250!
Looking for multiple version so I can have a broad selection.
I can make one for you. Hold on, I got it finished this weekend!
Originally Posted by Amnardo
I can make one for you. Hold on, I got it finished this weekend!
Swell! ……
Originally Posted by Justin
Looking for someone to create me a bad ass Aku Avatar with the dimensions of 200x250!
Looking for multiple version so I can have a broad selection.
Just a aku avatar, you don't have any other specifications?
Originally Posted by Color
Just a aku avatar, you don't have any other specifications?
No, I don't have any other specifications because I want to see how far the can imagine something and implement it! Give all the specifications is like give cake to a child, it makes it too easy!
Originally Posted by Justin
No, I don't have any other specifications because I want to see how far the can imagine something and implement it! Give all the specifications is like give cake to a child, it makes it too easy!