On Windows 7 64bit. Why happened like this? No error in character but error after finish loading of GameGuard.
Your BlackShot File Got Problem.
Try Reinstall Or Re-Copy.
Rapid fire does work. It must be your gameguard. Do you have the correct one?
Originally Posted by Kingsurff
Your BlackShot File Got Problem.
Try Reinstall Or Re-Copy.
Oh? Ok-ok, I'll try it.
Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz
Rapid fire does work. It must be your gameguard. Do you have the correct one?
Urm, yeah I guess like that. Last day I've changed some old files in there for new chams hack method. Maybe I forgot to change it back to the original files.
Originally Posted by Lina Yearn
Oh? Ok-ok, I'll try it.
Urm, yeah I guess like that. Last day I've changed some old files in there for new chams hack method. Maybe I forgot to change it back to the original files.
Try it and post results. Let everyone else know what you did so when they come here, they'll know what to do since you've explained it
Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz
Try it and post results. Let everyone else know what you did so when they come here, they'll know what to do since you've explained it
Eh hey! Hahahaha! It is working! Thanks for you guys helping me. Muah muah muah. xoxo!
That's my problem. Forget to return the original files. xD
Originally Posted by Lina Yearn
Eh hey! Hahahaha! It is working! Thanks for you guys helping me. Muah muah muah. xoxo!
That's my problem. Forget to return the original files. xD