QuestionRapidFire Hack Doesn't Work? Look at here.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
RapidFire Hack Doesn't Work? Look at here.
On Windows 7 64bit. Why happened like this? No error in character but error after finish loading of GameGuard.

Your BlackShot File Got Problem.

Try Reinstall Or Re-Copy.
Rapid fire does work. It must be your gameguard. Do you have the correct one?
Quote Originally Posted by Kingsurff View Post
Your BlackShot File Got Problem.

Try Reinstall Or Re-Copy.
Oh? Ok-ok, I'll try it.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
Rapid fire does work. It must be your gameguard. Do you have the correct one?
Urm, yeah I guess like that. Last day I've changed some old files in there for new chams hack method. Maybe I forgot to change it back to the original files.
Quote Originally Posted by Lina Yearn View Post
Oh? Ok-ok, I'll try it.


Urm, yeah I guess like that. Last day I've changed some old files in there for new chams hack method. Maybe I forgot to change it back to the original files.
Try it and post results. Let everyone else know what you did so when they come here, they'll know what to do since you've explained it
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

Try it and post results. Let everyone else know what you did so when they come here, they'll know what to do since you've explained it
Eh hey! Hahahaha! It is working! Thanks for you guys helping me. Muah muah muah. xoxo!
That's my problem. Forget to return the original files. xD
Quote Originally Posted by Lina Yearn View Post
Eh hey! Hahahaha! It is working! Thanks for you guys helping me. Muah muah muah. xoxo!
That's my problem. Forget to return the original files. xD
Good. Problem solved then
Working For Windows XP ...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?