DetectedUpdated Mini Euro adder.

Posts 1–15 of 257 · Page 1 of 18
Updated Mini Euro adder.
I'm not responsible if you get banned.

Steps:
1. Disable xsherlock.xem service.
See this video for how to do it(Thanks for AVA PlaYe for the vid):



2. Start the game.
3. Change filename of the file in the archive to something else.
4. Open the hack.
5. Make a Prison Break - Survival room of 1 player.
6. Start the game.
7. Sucide on 00:06 exactly.
8. You will get 500 euros.
9. Repeat if you want.

CLOSE YOUR BROWSER IF YOU WANT IT WORK
ALSO MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING OPEN THAT CONTAINTS THE NAME "MPGH"


 
Access denied error


THIS IS FROM @ccman32.
Access denied error:
If you still get the access denied error while using the hack try the following steps:
1.) Download "Process Hacker 2" from a site of your choice
2.) Start it, switch to the "Services" -tab and scroll down until you see the xsherlock service:

3.) Right click it and select "Properties"
4.) Set the start type to "Disabled", press OK and close the program:



Scans: PB-SX3 BOX.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/file/b004...is/1354806981/ⓘ
Credits goes to: @Jorndel, @Jabberwock, @AVA PlaYe and @TheF1nalStr4w
PB-SX3 BOX_mpgh.net.rar949 KB · 1,245 downloads Scanning…
Working perfectly,good job.
u can do super weapon ?
Quote Originally Posted by shayah11 View Post
u can do super weapon ?
No I'm sorry D;
The ingame key for the Walther still works ok also... Just remember to press "P", change the value to "1" to get the pistol and "P again and "0" to change it back to EUROS.

Voila....Walther P38 1 day
Thanks for the credit
But all I did was just helping with the Hash Change :P
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Thanks for the credit
But all I did was just helping with the Hash Change :P
I'm a noob who never have learnt any code language :P
not worked for me
It´s already detected LOL.
Quote Originally Posted by TheF1nalStr4w View Post
It´s already detected LOL.
Are you kidding me?
LOL now its prepix& ccman vs xign code omg fking 2 points for mpgh!
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post
I'm not responsible if you get banned.

Steps:
1. Disable xsherlock.xem service.
See this video for how to do it(Thanks for AVA PlaYe for the vid):



2. Start the game.
3. Change filename of the file in the archive to something else.
4. Open the hack.
5. Make a Prison Break - Survival room of 1 player.
6. Start the game.
7. Sucide on 00:06 exactly.
8. You will get 500 euros.
9. Repeat if you want.

Scans: PB-S 3-Box.rar - Le scanner antivirus de Jottiⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/file/a1fe...is/1354794347/ⓘ

Credits goes to: @Jorndel, @Jabberwock, @AVA PlaYe and @TheF1nalStr4w
sry its detected.
I'll look what I can do, this will be temporary closed.
Posts 1–15 of 257 · Page 1 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us