QuestionWallhack!

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Wallhack!
is wallhack patch ? working fine today until 9.00 pm i try inject wallhack in blackshot then it auto close and wont start Blackshot Mind helping me any1 ?
Yea , I think it has been patch.
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post
Yea , I think it has been patch.
I still can use it
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post
Yea , I think it has been patch.
Urs working ? did u get this same problem ?

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
I still can use it
0.o Still working then no work for me ?
Quote Originally Posted by EVILBACKSTAB View Post
Urs working ? did u get this same problem ?

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------



0.o Still working then no work for me ?
Mine 32bit how bout urs?
im still can use it rite now..may b u should restart ur pc
32 bit did u start blackshot with launcher.exe or Garena plus ? 0.o
Quote Originally Posted by EVILBACKSTAB View Post
32 bit did u start blackshot with launcher.exe or Garena plus ? 0.o
both but i use garena plus many time
Quote Originally Posted by EVILBACKSTAB View Post
32 bit did u start blackshot with launcher.exe or Garena plus ? 0.o
im start with launcher.exe..and still use it rite now...window 7 32 bit..
just now i used
u mean the wallhack press E got green wall? not yet patched
It's A Bug Like Vehrdyn Said Just Restart Computer Or Re-Install BlackShot
working ? wtf ? did it auto detect lol and someting bla bla bla into my com ?
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?