Le Bot 5.3

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Le Bot 5.3
New features:
  • All 4 Legion Exercise bots;
  • non-mem totems of nulgath bot;
  • Dark Crystal Shard bot;
  • Rays of Hope bot;
  • Undead Essence bot;
  • Legion Insanely Insane is working now;
  • Tons of bugs fixed.


Scan
Scan 2

@Nico - Approve, please.
Le+Bot+5.3.zip808 KB · 474 downloads Scanning…
YES THERES THE DCS BOT!!! AND TOTEM OF NULGATH
Approved .
May I request the speedhack to be changeable. XD
I don't want to walk around with this speed in public places. (if u know what i mean)
MAKE A HACK TO GET THE UNGODLY REAVERS !!!! PLZ
The Bot Manager adds a huge delay, even tough I didn't set any, something that AQW Helper, for example, doesn't do.
For the rest, it's a 5/5.
PLEASE MAKE A UNGODLY REAVERS HACK I BEG U
start button does not work...T_T
Quote Originally Posted by kuku16 View Post
start button does not work...T_T
It does, do you have NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0 installed? I'm not sure if you need them, but why not try?
TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY!

Legion Insanely Insane is not working for me
Legion Bot 4 doesn't really work well. It gets stuck after handing in the viper blood quest
Is it or does rays of nope not go to the right quest?
it say Failed to load Adobe Flash Player
DCS quest working fine Thanks bro
Never used a bot b4, I have spent a good amount of money on this game what are the chances of getting perm ban using this?
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?