Originally Posted by iDennis bf3key $30-40 Bo2 key $40-60 LOL So what? I got it as a gift and I hate Call of Duties
Originally Posted by d3an26 Lol, Battlefield 3 Cdkey = 5$. Maybe in the internet but I buy them from game stores
Originally Posted by Master Commander Maybe in the internet but I buy them from game stores And your point is?...
Originally Posted by d3an26 And your point is?... Just shut up. If I want to do this trade, it will be done and you keep your mouth shut
Originally Posted by Master Commander Just shut up. If I want to do this trade, it will be done and you keep your mouth shut Lol, no one gives a shit about your price. No matter where you got the game.
Originally Posted by d3an26 Lol, no one gives a shit about your price. No matter where you got the game. So what? No one gives a shit about this if I want to trade, so just keep your fucking mouth shut idiot.
I got bf3 limited edition download key + and upgrade to premium key and I would like to trade it for a cod bo2 + nuke down