Battlefield 3 Key for Black ops 2 key

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Battlefield 3 Key for Black ops 2 key
I give you a BF3 key for a Black Ops 2 key
It's a deal. Now tell me your skype so I can contact you
bf3key $30-40
Bo2 key
$40-60 LOL
Quote Originally Posted by iDennis View Post
bf3key $30-40
Bo2 key
$40-60 LOL
So what? I got it as a gift and I hate Call of Duties
anyone else want to trade battlefield 3 for black ops 2 ?
Moved since this is an Trade Thread..
~Moved
Everyone, watch out Raykill and Jpoint man is a scammer.
Lol, Battlefield 3 Cdkey = 5$.
Quote Originally Posted by d3an26 View Post
Lol, Battlefield 3 Cdkey = 5$.
Maybe in the internet but I buy them from game stores
Quote Originally Posted by Master Commander View Post
Maybe in the internet but I buy them from game stores
And your point is?...
Quote Originally Posted by d3an26 View Post
And your point is?...
Just shut up. If I want to do this trade, it will be done and you keep your mouth shut
Quote Originally Posted by Master Commander View Post
Just shut up. If I want to do this trade, it will be done and you keep your mouth shut
Lol, no one gives a shit about your price. No matter where you got the game.
Quote Originally Posted by d3an26 View Post
Lol, no one gives a shit about your price. No matter where you got the game.
So what? No one gives a shit about this if I want to trade, so just keep your fucking mouth shut idiot.
I got bf3 limited edition download key + and upgrade to premium key
and
I would like to trade it for a cod bo2 + nuke down
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?