Skull's Request Thread

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Skull's Request Thread
Here You Can Request A Sig From Me.
You Must Include The Following:
  • Render [Must Be Supplied]
  • Main-Text
  • Sub-Text [Optional]
  • Size
  • Style/Theme
  • Other Information

You Must Have 150+ Posts To Request A Sig.





I Can Only Make 3 At A Time, So I Will Only Take The First 3
Requests For Now.


-Edit-

You Must Supply Me With A Render As That Will Allow Me To Fit Your Description Better.
render: Anime ill post a render if you got nun

text:Lostcausejr

sub:Respects Skull

size: 340 by 130 px

make it blend with render lol idk what rrender is so i cant say thats left apon u

rawr!!
Skull, can you render an image by yourself, or do I have to get some1 else to renderit for me, and then place it on here?

@lost
You can make ur own sigs...?
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Skull, can you render an image by yourself, or do I have to get some1 else to renderit for me, and then place it on here?

@lost
You can make ur own sigs...?
so y does that matter i still like other ppls worki dnt just make sigs 4 myself -.- i like all of it i do it 4 fun not 4 gfx team like most even tho it would be pretty cool to be on but itll nvr happen
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Why do u think it'll never happen?
im no were near as good and plus the whole gfx team has put mee down but moo and ry
Please Only Post Requests.
And I Would Prefer People To Supply Me With A Render,
To Fit Their Description Better.
Render : You Naked(If possible)If not, your mother
Main-Text : I'm Skull(If you naked render)I'm Skull's mommy(If your mom render)
Sub-Text [Optional] : I love my tight vagina
Size : (your dick? ummm...)
Style/Theme : (Something about your artificial vagina)
Other Information
: I've never seen ur cock before so...
Is that your mom skull?

Or is that ur bloody vaginal fluid on ur mother
Look At The Flaming Noob,
Cause He Got To Meet First Hand The
BAN HAMMER.
Shut up skull.
Anywayz, the post requirement is 25+.
Why do you say 150? S:
That's like ridiculous.
Cause I Don't Want 30000 Noobs Asking For Sigs Considering How Long They Take to Make,
(20 Minutes).
And I Don't Know Why Your Flaming Me,
I Didn't do Anything,
It Was All That Cocksucker.
Make the sig for Lost cuase he did everything
I Am.
But I took A Break This Morning.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us