Server Side Hacks - Join and See

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Server Side Hacks - Join and See
ip: 96.42.39.232:2302
Max Players: 10


This server wont be up for long, it is up purely for testing purposes atm. The hacks are installed on the server and require no bypass or script executor to use. Once you join, press F1. F2 for fast speed/noclip.

To those of you who join, thank you for helping me test .
Quote Originally Posted by ProRaiin View Post
ip: 96.42.39.232:2032
Max Players: 10


This server wont be up for long, it is up purely for testing purposes atm. The hacks are installed on the server and require no bypass or script executor to use. Once you join, press F1. F2 for fast speed/noclip.

To those of you who join, thank you for helping me test .
no clip script? please shareeee
Quote Originally Posted by ringding View Post
no clip script? please shareeee
nooooo dont share my no clip
ip updated. my bad guys, sorry about that.
server is back online
think this could ever be made public? also sweet work guys, keep impressing me every time
Quote Originally Posted by rawzehh View Post
think this could ever be made public? also sweet work guys, keep impressing me every time
Of course it could be made public. The only thing needed for that is donations and requests. If enough people ask me, I will make a dedicated server. But if it doesn't pay for itself, I will probably end up taking it offline.


If it comes to that, I will sell whitelist spots. Only people on the whitelist will get the menu.
Quote Originally Posted by ProRaiin View Post
Of course it could be made public. The only thing needed for that is donations and requests. If enough people ask me, I will make a dedicated server. But if it doesn't pay for itself, I will probably end up taking it offline.
Well sweet man I hope that will happen sometime, it will would be pretty fun and if you white listed it and made a fee to get white listed you could be earning your self quite a bit of money there, well I hope everything goes well keep up the good work
Quote Originally Posted by rawzehh View Post
Well sweet man I hope that will happen sometime, it will would be pretty fun and if you white listed it and made a fee to get white listed you could be earning your self quite a bit of money there, well I hope everything goes well keep up the good work
Technically it is whitelisted. I just set it to all players for testing temporarily. Working out all the bugs atm.
Well sweet man good work
Sweet, all the hacks work brilliantly!

Just a screenie for some proof

rain.png136 KB · 4 downloads
Why it can't find me the server?
Quote Originally Posted by Klaude123 View Post
Why it can't find me the server?
He was just testing, its probably offline now.
Nice going with the infectable menu
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us