UnhappySTOP WASTING YOUR TIME! (Things that are server-sided on MHS and UCE's)

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME! (Things that are server-sided on MHS and UCE's)
Ok, just posting this because I've seen about 50 friggin threads about "I got unlimited ammo!" These "hacks" that dont work are ONLY for MHS, CE's, and UCE's where you change the value. I in NO WAY say that they are impossible via other ways of hacking (1337 PE'rs)


Things that dont work:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Unlimited Ammo - You fire blanks

Unlimited Health - it just SHOWS 100 HP on your screen

Unlimited GP/GP hack - It just SHOWS you have alot of money

Changing your kills/losses ingame - Makes it look like you have alot of kills on YOUR SCREEN

EXP hacking - I personnally haven't done this but from what I here its server-sided

SP and AP Edditing - Server-sided






~~~~~~~~~


If you have any that aren't on this list that should be please let me know and I'll update. Also, if you think this should be stickied, please say so.



Credits:

Me
Drater04
About EXP, Gudsoldier and Silent1990 had a hack awhile back that increase your rank and gave you GP. It was patched already (Maybe last month?).
Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryDrone View Post
About EXP, Gudsoldier and Silent1990 had a hack awhile back that increase your rank and gave you GP. It was patched already (Maybe last month?).
1. Either it wasn't patched at the time or
2. They didn't use a value edditor.


Quote Originally Posted by forthewin123 View Post
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME! these threads were already posted. they eventually became the property of the deserted 4th page.

I have never seen a thread like this and I REALLY think the forums would benefit from a frequently updated list.
Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryDrone View Post
About EXP, Gudsoldier and Silent1990 had a hack awhile back that increase your rank and gave you GP. It was patched already (Maybe last month?).
your probly thinking of the packet were you sent a packet to the game and got 65k ctf mode and got like 500k and 1m gp each game. cause exp has always been server sided
Well sorry i posted that but i didnt know about the other people
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME! these threads were already posted. they eventually became the property of the deserted 4th page.

sorry bigbuns, i meant posts. there were many posts like this, not thread
Just as a side note, exp and thereby gp can still be hacked using MHS... Ya just gotta know how to do it right.
Eh' I don't know know a way.
ok then!
this is quite true...
Lrn2Computers.
Nothing can be server sided on a UCE, as a UCE has no contact with a server.
"Things that are server-sided in CA" would be a more appropriate title.
so true! .
Infinite stamina is now server sided I'm pretty sure.
this thread is so useless like 1000 other ones here...
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
this thread is so useless like 1000 other ones here...
Actually, a sticky with a list of what you can and can't edit would be nice. It would help with the amount of threads asking how to do something.

Just add the mod to the forum that forces you to read a thread before you view the rest of the section and make it be one huge FAQ thread. 24 hour bans for any question asking how to do something that was already in the FAQ. Helps more than one would think.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?