8.0.0 hacks

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Outdated-ish 8.0.0 hacks
Auto-nexus:
Code:
	pop
	getlocal0
	getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
	getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
	ifne				END
	getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
	getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "name_")
	pushstring			"Nexus"
	ifeq				END
	getlex				QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-02Z")
	getlex				QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-Iu")
	convert_d
	divide
	pushdouble 			.3
	ifgt				END
	getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
	getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "gs_")
	getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "gsc_")
	callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-0zy"), 0
END:
	pushtrue
Insert in com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/Player.class.asasm, line 4876

No-debuffs:
Code:
<rotmg>
	<mod id="Disable Blind">
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/GameObject.class.asasm"
			  line="1808">
			noDebuffs.txt
		</code>
	</mod>
	<mod id="Disable Confused">
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/GameObject.class.asasm"
			  line="1907">
			noDebuffs.txt
		</code>
	</mod>
	<mod id="Disable Drunk">
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/GameObject.class.asasm"
			  line="1861">
			noDebuffs.txt
		</code>
	</mod>
	<mod id="Disable Hallucinating">
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/GameObject.class.asasm"
			  line="2202">
			noDebuffs.txt
		</code>
	</mod>
	<mod id="Disable Paralyzed">
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/GameObject.class.asasm"
			  line="2051">
			noDebuffs.txt
		</code>
	</mod>
	<mod id="Disable Stunned">
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/GameObject.class.asasm"
			  line="1755">
			noDebuffs.txt
		</code>
	</mod>
</rotmg>
Auto-Aim:
.xml:
Code:
<rotmg>
	<mod id="JustAnoobROTMG Auto-Aim">
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/Player.class.asasm"
			 *line="8087">
			8.0.0_jNoobAutoAim.txt
		</code>
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/Player.class.asasm"
			 *line="8098">
			autoAim_2.txt
		</code>
* * * * <code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/_-fy.class.asasm"
			 *line="863">
			8.0.0_autoaim_offShootFix.txt
		</code>
	</mod>
</rotmg>
8.0.0_jNoobAutoAim:
http://pastebin.com/jrVE4PxW

8.0.0_autoaim_offShootFix:
http://pastebin.com/9BwjnNWR


Will keep updating as I update the hacks.
I would love to know where and how to put this,

Mind pointing me in the right direction on how to do it myself?
i beleave yogda @Sun
also thanks banna
@SunLunKingLee

There are a few options. The easy way:

- Decompress 7.0.0_autoNexus.zip
- Open both files and replace the line in the .xml and the classes in the .txt
- Save changes, rezip
- Open mod selector, point it to a clean 8.0.0 client and rebuild.

Sorry if it's not the most in depth tutorial but I want to get the rest of the hacks out as soon as possible and I'll get into detail then.
Since OryxDom still works you should work on things like fullscreen and auto aim first
Quote Originally Posted by Zac914 View Post
Since OryxDom still works you should work on things like fullscreen and auto aim first
You are free to do it yourself if you want while I update these

Quote Originally Posted by flyrcraft View Post
hey banana, i have mod selector 7 do i need to get another file? like whats the 8.0.0 client your talking about where do i get that ? or is that just the 7.0.0 clean renamed? sorry im a bit of a noob when it comes to hacking xD keep up the good work though bro
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ml#post7154119
do i use that as the swf file or do i go to that site? coz when i click it it says it isnt avaliable ?
hey banana, i have mod selector 7 do i need to get another file? like whats the 8.0.0 client your talking about where do i get that ? or is that just the 7.0.0 clean renamed? sorry im a bit of a noob when it comes to hacking xD keep up the good work though bro
Thx, but @BananaNation where I found a clean 8.0.0 client? or how I make one?

~~EDIT
Sorry, nvm...
@flyrcraft

- Go to http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/Asse...1356053939.swf
- Save as .swf

You now have a clean client that connects to testing. To change it so that it connects to production you can search for nilly's tutorial.

This is now useless since a new client was pushed out. I will edit the OP once again when I get the new codes.
haha i suck at all this man, do you know if youll have just a client to go on anytime soon? or a client to download ? im a noob haha
@BananaNation please make available "AssembleeGameClient1356053939.swf" to download because I can not download
Refer to my previous post in this thread please.
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?