HelpBlack ops 2 Developers console

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Black ops 2 Developers console
Hi, i do not really know for sure if this question has been answered or not, but is there anyway to activate the developers console in the zombie portion of the game. If not thats fine would just like to know. Thanks in advance
So far ? No
There mostly like is.
(Seen it for MP or SP, if I don't remember all wrong)

BUT, It will mostly like cause you an ban very fast.
And no one here have found/released a way to do it...
With those name codes, i had a way to trigger the game to crash in a certain way, and the Console would pop up with some kind of error message
couldnt use it doh, since the game shut down ...
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
With those name codes, i had a way to trigger the game to crash in a certain way, and the Console would pop up with some kind of error message
couldnt use it doh, since the game shut down ...
There are 2 consoles in a way.

1: In-Game
2: "External" (The one you get on game crash :P)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


There are 2 consoles in a way.

1: In-Game
2: "External" (The one you get on game crash :P)

I managed to get the 'external' console open... aka WinConsole. But nothing really works. Got everything 'working' (private game lobby, custom classes, bot/game setup etc.. up until the Start Match button not doing anything. Because i cant find it in the code. ANYWHERES!!

Label: "MPUI_START_MATCH" Name/Funtion: start_game or StartGame or StartMatch doesn't work. :/ (oh yeah, working on offline combat training mod)
Quote Originally Posted by teatime View Post
I managed to get the 'external' console open... aka WinConsole. But nothing really works. Got everything 'working' (private game lobby, custom classes, bot/game setup etc.. up until the Start Match button not doing anything. Because i cant find it in the code. ANYWHERES!!

Label: "MPUI_START_MATCH" Name/Funtion: start_game or StartGame or StartMatch doesn't work. :/ (oh yeah, working on offline combat training mod)
Ah too bad
Thanks you guys, I was just wondering about a single player Dev console. But thank you all for the help I appreciate it. ^.^
Quote Originally Posted by thebeisbol View Post
Thanks you guys, I was just wondering about a single player Dev console. But thank you all for the help I appreciate it. ^.^
Well Ill be sure to post one as soon as i find one
Do a string search and find the function calling it?
And then you might want to hook some printf functions and point them to it..

http://gyazo.com/162c8d0efc77f7948df8278ef7caf434.png

Love how images are set to attachment by default and you can't remove them-.-

And for the 'ingame' one, search for cg_draw2d and check where it's used..
@aIW|Convery We'r not all as pro as you
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Do a string search and find the function calling it?
And then you might want to hook some printf functions and point them to it..

http://gyazo.com/162c8d0efc77f7948df8278ef7caf434.png

Love how images are set to attachment by default and you can't remove them-.-

And for the 'ingame' one, search for cg_draw2d and check where it's used..
Seems like your getting way more done than me! :/ Care to share how you got past the Start Match button and got to the loading screen?? Other than that...I QUIT!
Quote Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Seems like your getting way more done than me! :/ Care to share how you got past the Start Match button and got to the loading screen?? Other than that...I QUIT!
Well, there's these two fancy commands called map and devmap =P

Haven't bothered with the menu but I'll look into it..
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Well, there's these two fancy commands called map and devmap =P

Haven't bothered with the menu but I'll look into it..
Ahh. did you bind it to a button? I tried and cant get it to work...
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us