Farmbot script

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Farmbot script
I really want to a farmbot script that will auto ready/ start/ and kill. I would like to learn how to create my own script and I am willing to pay for it.

So anyone willing to teach me, or even write this script for me; please let me know!


-Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by coolbeans2 View Post


That Is only an AFK bot, nothing like what he is looking for.
read be4 u post

Instruction about FarmBot & Includes :

it's a program which let you open Cross Fire
on VMware, It works on every Cross Fire Version
This FarmBot is on of the best tools that created
it not any simple codes or Auto Clicker
it's DLL files with a setup & Works with your computer HWID
you don't need a code for VMware or anything
there's an automatic server which fix connection
and make cross fire start.

FarmBot Includes :

- Anti Afk , which cant make you kicked and there's effect ingame for it. ( Not an Auto Clicker )
- Auth Server , Which Let you Enter Cross Fire & connects with your computer connection. ( VIP )
- HWID Protection which protect the files not to be Sold or given.
- A Tutorial of how to make Cross Fire working faster on VMware.
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
read be4 u post

Instruction about FarmBot & Includes :

it's a program which let you open Cross Fire
on VMware, It works on every Cross Fire Version
This FarmBot is on of the best tools that created
it not any simple codes or Auto Clicker
it's DLL files with a setup & Works with your computer HWID
you don't need a code for VMware or anything
there's an automatic server which fix connection
and make cross fire start.

FarmBot Includes :

- Anti Afk , which cant make you kicked and there's effect ingame for it. ( Not an Auto Clicker )
- Auth Server , Which Let you Enter Cross Fire & connects with your computer connection. ( VIP )
- HWID Protection which protect the files not to be Sold or given.
- A Tutorial of how to make Cross Fire working faster on VMware.
I could say the same thing to you. Read what Epinsnipe wants including in his FARM bot. Then read what is included in that AFK bot you just c + P from. Read be4 u post pls


---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by epinsnipe View Post
I really want to a farmbot script that will auto ready/ start/ and kill. I would like to learn how to create my own script and I am willing to pay for it.

So anyone willing to teach me, or even write this script for me; please let me know!


-Thanks!
Theres only 3 people on MPGH that have this. & I know for a fact that none of them will be selling it or be teaching you how to make it.
Quote Originally Posted by coolbeans2 View Post
Theres only 3 people on MPGH that have this. & I know for a fact that none of them will be selling it or be teaching you how to make it
I can finally agree with you on somthing, this is too true . I wish i had one farming is getting pretty boring right about now
Quote Originally Posted by aWarhawk View Post
I can finally agree with you on somthing, this is too true
Haha. Yup. Nobody would EVER sell their scripts.
Quote Originally Posted by coolbeans2 View Post


Haha. Yup. Nobody would EVER sell their scripts.
Exactly why it sucks . i would rather go to sleep and earn exp, rather then clicking ready/moving cows/main for 13 hours a day(non-holiday days)..I mean who wouldnt?
Quote Originally Posted by aWarhawk View Post
Exactly why it sucks . i would rather go to sleep and earn exp, rather then clicking ready/moving cows/main for 13 hours a day(non-holiday days)..I mean who wouldnt?
Haha, im judging you have one by the level of your account. And the KDR...
Quote Originally Posted by aWarhawk View Post
I can finally agree with you on somthing, this is too true . I wish i had one farming is getting pretty boring right about now
You sure u dont got it ?
Quote Originally Posted by aWarhawk View Post
Exactly why it sucks . i would rather go to sleep and earn exp, rather then clicking ready/moving cows/main for 13 hours a day(non-holiday days)..I mean who wouldnt?
Wow that's so boring, I can't even last 3 hours playing cf without getting bored, you got too much time on your hands
Nah warhawk doesn't have it.
And do you guys think I could be taught how to make like a basic scrpt? Maye I could figure the rest out after that
Quote Originally Posted by epinsnipe View Post
Nah warhawk doesn't have it.
And do you guys think I could be taught how to make like a basic scrpt? Maye I could figure the rest out after that
for free i doubt it....everything on this site you gotta pay man
Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post


for free i doubt it....everything on this site you gotta pay man
Yeah I know man, that is why I said willing to pay
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us