MPGH TWITTER THREAD

Posts 1–15 of 484 · Page 1 of 33
MPGH TWITTER THREAD
TWITTER BITCHES.
-.-
Not even Vista..
that happened to me once.... couldnt figure out the problem..
Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
that happened to me once.... couldnt figure out the problem..
=/ Did you get it to work?
reinstall it
if it don't work
delete system32 folder, it always fixes things for me
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
reinstall it
if it don't work
delete system32 folder, it always fixes things for me
Gourav, you always have the best solutions.
Quote Originally Posted by TheSadist View Post
Gourav, you always have the best solutions.
You just joined... stop sucking up
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
You just joined... stop sucking up
I don't think you know who I am.
I know who you are.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I know who you are.
Orly?
How u no?
Fawk, stop with useless shit..
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Fawk, stop with useless shit..
wut useless shit?
THE WAY U TALK
This thread is useless.
Posts 1–15 of 484 · Page 1 of 33

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us