PostLooking for help with game development

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for help with game development
Hello, I am looking for more help with game development. This is the real deal, we use Teamspeak to communicate
so you will need that. But as of right now they are down so we have no idea what eachother is doing.

The teamspeak is electronicsentry.ts3pro.com

I'm looking for help with the following. GFX,coding,designers,artists,animators. I also need a server for the website, but I think that can come at a later time. If you're interested message me back. Check out the temporary site here.
www(dot)gggofficial(dot)webs(dot)com

World Combat is going to be a fun and simple FPS game similar to Combat Arms.
World Combat will have tons of maps that will be very creative and fun to play on.

World Combat is being built with Unreal Engine 3. NO we will not switch to CryEngine because it is too complicated and It does not have
the looks I want for World Combat.

The Teams Major Goals:

Make a game so good we go to E3
Get rich


Have a merry Christmas everyone!

Apply like this:

Name:
Age:
Location:
Do you have TS3:
Do you have a mic:
Skills:
About you:
When are you on:





Please do not post offensive comments. If you don't care about this then please don't post.
O LOOK DAT FAKE PRESIDENT CREATING FAKE GAME
Shut the fuck up ****** cock sucker. You know theres a reason you earned that title. Can't you be banned for any reason at all? You should be banned for being a ******.
Quote Originally Posted by Romney View Post
Shut the fuck up ****** cock sucker. You know theres a reason you earned that title. Can't you be banned for any reason at all? You should be banned for being a ******.
You can have a CS banned for a certain amount of time, but you'll have to be banned for the same amount of time
That was the rule I knew when I was here, dunno if it's still in effect
Quote Originally Posted by Romney View Post
Shut the fuck up ****** cock sucker. You know theres a reason you earned that title. Can't you be banned for any reason at all? You should be banned for being a ******.
lol got told. Also will you be buying us a copy of Unreal Engine 3?


Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


You can have a CS banned for a certain amount of time, but you'll have to be banned for the same amount of time
That was the rule I knew when I was here, dunno if it's still in effect
lol when I was a mod I would ban CS all the time like 4 a day.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
lol when I was a mod I would ban CS all the time like 4 a day.
Well yea, anyone able to wield the ban hammer can ban CSes w/out consequences


This isn't the easiest way to get known but whatever
I find it ironic of you on a hackers forum looking for people to help create a game.
fake and gay you cant even afford a real site host or website domain.
Quote Originally Posted by Romney View Post
Please do not post offensive comments. If you don't care about this then please don't post.
I don't care.





















But seriously, how long have you been in game development?
so tire of these threads
Quote Originally Posted by Romney View Post
I'm looking for help with the following. GFX,coding,designers,artists,animators.
Then what the fuck will YOU be doing?
Or do you just need extra help?
I'll join in, I have over 69 years of practice in game developing.
Quote Originally Posted by Romney View Post
Hello, I am looking for more help with game development. This is the real deal, we use Teamspeak to communicate
so you will need that. But as of right now they are down so we have no idea what eachother is doing.

The teamspeak is electronicsentry.ts3pro.com

I'm looking for help with the following. GFX,coding,designers,artists,animators. I also need a server for the website, but I think that can come at a later time. If you're interested message me back. Check out the temporary site here.
www(dot)gggofficial(dot)webs(dot)com

World Combat is going to be a fun and simple FPS game similar to Combat Arms.
World Combat will have tons of maps that will be very creative and fun to play on.

World Combat is being built with Unreal Engine 3. NO we will not switch to CryEngine because it is too complicated and It does not have
the looks I want for World Combat.

The Teams Major Goals:

Make a game so good we go to E3
Get rich


Have a merry Christmas everyone!

Apply like this:

Name:
Age:
Location:
Do you have TS3:
Do you have a mic:
Skills:
About you:
When are you on:





Please do not post offensive comments. If you don't care about this then please don't post.
I'll make dynamic maps if you would like. I'm sick of games with static maps, I like maps that have soundscapes, actions on certain events, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
I'll make dynamic maps if you would like. I'm sick of games with static maps, I like maps that have soundscapes, actions on certain events, etc.
Labyrinth style maps
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?