LightbulbHack Black Ops 2 Undetectable?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Hack Black Ops 2 Undetectable?
Hello, I have seen other post like this in here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...sp-source.html it says the hack is undetectable, I wonder if they'll ban not 100%, I say this because I have always fallen Master131 hacks, hacks my personal camel xD and have never been banned for using one of his Steam external hacks, I wonder if this hack is equal, if there is any hack equal (not equal, but not let you banned) for Black Ops 2.

PS: I know you are not the same platforms but master131 would be nice to help others and vice versa (as is not the subject very well but good) to do or achieve undetectable hacks for other games

Greetings, Thanks for your attention and understanding
PS2: This hack is external to Steam? we, I mean that if you capture from Steam not seen nor Box esp or anything such as master131 or if any with these characteristics
just read comments of the post you linked.
it's detected
Quote Originally Posted by Dyabani View Post
hacks my personal camel

And no, there are no hacks equal to his for BO II.
Also , wrong section
WTF Ok xD lol
Yeah you posted in the wrong section...
My hack is equal and greater than master's, undetected since bo2 has came out and will stay that way until I die. Features Aimbot/Walls/ESP/Removals and other stuff to get me ahead in the game. I posted it earlier but one of the site admins said I was phishing and it would lead to complaints, so I have no encouragement to release it. Just saying mine is safe and better than masters
Quote Originally Posted by Barkley7 View Post
My hack is equal and greater than master's, undetected since bo2 has came out and will stay that way until I die. Features Aimbot/Walls/ESP/Removals and other stuff to get me ahead in the game. I posted it earlier but one of the site admins said I was phishing and it would lead to complaints, so I have no encouragement to release it. Just saying mine is safe and better than masters
Yeah, and I'm the President of the United States.

All talk, no walk.
Quote Originally Posted by wat4567 View Post
Yeah, and I'm the President of the United States.
And the country Niger is the shape of a chicken wing.
Quote Originally Posted by wat4567 View Post
Yeah, and I'm the President of the United States.

All talk, no walk.
I will just provide talk, cause the more you say, the more im not releasing a black ops hack to little children who can't play legit. Get good or get out is what I always say.
Quote Originally Posted by Barkley7 View Post
I will just provide talk, cause the more you say, the more im not releasing a black ops hack to little children who can't play legit. Get good or get out is what I always say.
Then i suggest you get out, since this is MPGH after all
Now someone move this thread already ?
@ @Nachos @ @MarkHC
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us