Will u hack in Black ops?

Pollwill u hack?
65 votes
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Will u hack in Black ops?
will u guys hack in black ops?

~well i wont cuz hacking just ruins the game../yea
I won't, not going to risk €45,- by hacking...
Plus it ruines the game for everyone, only funny at free games xD

I hope no one will hacks (A)
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
I won't, not going to risk €45,- by hacking...
Plus it ruines the game for everyone, only funny at free games xD

I hope no one will hacks (A)
True. Like Combat Arms /yea
i will hack after a while. Like MW2 after a few months you'll have to hack or hate the game...haha
I lost my MW2 because of that, and I realised it was really stupid even if it was shit game.
So, answer is NO!
Im not gonna hack in it

Well not straight away atleast.
I won't cause it's illegal
no, but if it will be like mw2 that everyone hack... then im going to hack too.
Did the same at mw2, after a lil while i started to hack, and the ban hammer fell.. SO NO !
im not going to hack in Black Ops in anyway. So I wont release a level hack.
probably wont use hacks or anything due to it being so much money.. but i might use textures after awhile
Quote Originally Posted by jmuuss View Post
Do you do anything but play mini-mod..? I haven't seen you post anything but close requests and sticky requests.
Because. Everybody keep posting the same question over and over again.

And that needs to stop..
Thats why i'm doing this
Quote Originally Posted by Houston View Post
Because. Everybody keep posting the same question over and over again.

And that needs to stop..
Thats why i'm doing this
You better inform a Mod about it, double-threads and such need to be closed instantly.
Too much spam here already.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us