SolvedForever "Loading..." screen

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Forever "Loading..." screen
Hi all. I struggled with this for a few days and haven't found it posted anywhere here in the forums, but I finally figured it out today so I figured I would post it in case anyone else has the same problem.

Every SWF i downloaded gave me the "Loading..." screen forever upon opening. All the threads I saw on this said that it is possible my account was banned. I tried the normal solutions: changing the password on the account I was logged in to, clearing the cache (right click > local storage...) but nothing helped. I then went on to create an adobe flash projector of the SWF (to make it an exe) and ran it with administrator privelages. Still "Loading..." forever.

I was using the flash player that came with my Adobe Flash CS5.5 professional (flash player version 10). This was the problem. I am now using Flash player 11.5 r502 (available from the adobe web site here) and it works perfectly.

Cheers
Wohhe thanks someone could need this .
Should have asked :P Since 8.0.0 flash versions prior to 11 are not supported.
I'm always so worried about bothering you guys. You get enough questions already :X
Quote Originally Posted by redex View Post
I'm always so worried about bothering you guys. You get enough questions already :X
Dont be worried about that ;D

Also thanks alot for that, shouldve came up with it myself but I didnt.
I already started reverse-engineering to try to fix the problem
Didnt find anything that would fix the problem but found alot of neat stuff :P
iam also just now getting that forever loading screen...

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

it gives me a error saying
Datastore Writes are temporaily unavailable. Please see http://code.google.com/status appengine for more information

Id really like help
Everyone who plays rotmg on steam or say on a browser should read this. If you struggle with lag all you need is flashplayer to replace your browser.

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

the problem is that your using a browser(google chrome it looks like). try opening the same swf file trough adobe flash player 11.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us