ExclamationCatox injector

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
next things i do:
Combat arms hack,
update injector if it needed and
make a combat arms multi tools.
Did not work for me......just doesn't inject the hack... :\
Windows 7 64 bit.
I have also started it by admin....
I dont test it whit Windows 7 64 bit but i gonna fix that okay? for 32 bit it working and il update it at the same time ( what im doing now).

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by B.I0B View Post
Did not work for me......just doesn't inject the hack... :\
Windows 7 64 bit.
I have also started it by admin....
did you clicked on close after injection in the place you can write but the process like engine.exe warrock.exe crossfire.exe dont forgot the ".exe" after the name
how do i use this it allways say's waiting for ... .exe and i can type and i dont know what to do? please help
it easy you just in the text box enter the name of the game process if CA it engine and other it is name dont put the .exe it aleadry do it after you write it go to browse take the dll hack do automatic inject do close after injection and run the processs
Nice job.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Nice job.
Thanks i hope it work!
What am i supposed to do to make it work? I opened it and everything then ran combat arms, nothing happens. Im using windows 7.
guys do you use 32 bits because it not realeased on 64 bits
Nice injector
uukgkklloj
cool injector
I got virus on open?!
Quote Originally Posted by d6tnewb View Post
I got virus on open?!
it not a virus it like all others injector it like a virus it do something to your computer but this virus inject the dll you choose in the file whitout them it impossible to inject.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us